The California Roadster is a classic vintage style 2-seater automotive by ACG that comes with an extremely powerful 17.5 HP AC motor and six 8V batteries along with a SEVCON controller. This mighty yet elegant machine can reach a top speed of 25 mph and its front hydraulic disc brakes assure you of safety even when you’re breezing through town. The California Roadster is the perfect example of a car that does not compromise on style or luxury while providing the best technology available.
No other vehicle says luxury and royalty quite like the California Roadster-Limo does. This spacious 4-seater or 6-seater limousine comes with a potent 17.5 HP AC motor that allows it to reach a top speed of around 25 miles per hour. The car is stylishly designed and engineered with top-end technology which includes a 4-wheel breaking system, including frontal hydraulic disc brakes and an in-dash power source to charge your devices on the go. The California Roadster-Limo truly is a car like no other.
The 39 Roadster is a classic vintage styled car built by ACG that comes with a powerful AC motor and a SEVCON controller that allows it cruise with ease even at a top speed of 25 mph. The elegantly designed car has the perfect combination of comfort and luxury with a sturdy aluminium build and technologically advanced features. The 39 Roadster is truly made for the Royal Class.
ACG has three models that are perfect to be used as casino golf cars: the California Roadster, California Roadster-Limo, and 39 Roadster. Unconvinced? Then let us count the reasons:
1. ACG casino golf cars have a powerful motor and battery system. Casino golf cars should have a powerful engine and batteries so it can be driven about and ferry guests around the casino complex. ACG’s California Roadster, Roadster-Limo, and 39 Roadster all have a high output 17.5 peak horsepower motor under its hood, making the cars powerful and efficient enough to be driven at speeds of up to 25 miles per hour or even a higher range from the industry average. All three cars also have a long-lasting 48-volt system industry leading Traction batteries managed by the SEVCON computerized controller, ensuring a maximum range of driving distance.
2. ACG casino golf carts are stylish and offer numerous features and functions. Looking at the California Roadster, Roadster-Limo, and 39 Roadster, stylish is an understatement with all three vehicles’ vintage look and feel. Aside from looks, all three casino golf carts offer a lot of features for its driver and passengers, including an onboard 12-volt converter that provides you an in-dash power source for your mobile phone, laptop, or any gadget your guests might need and have. All three cars also feature an automotive style master on/off key, self-diagnostic on screen capability, two locking glove boxes, two cup holders, and bag-well liner or bag holder. At the same time,all three cars offer customized paint and graphic schemes, which is perfect in promoting your casino. Other customizable features include leather interior upgrades, hidden AM/FM CD players, hardtop for sun protection, and even full multimedia systems that include DVD players and flip-down monitors.
3. ACG casino golf cars are guaranteed safe to use for your guests. All three ACG golf cars include additional safety features such as standard headlights, brake lights, high mounted third brake light, turn signals, horn, and a standard 4-wheel braking system that includes front wheel hydraulic disk brakes.
4. ACG golf carts can be legally driven on roads. ACG has certified the California Roadster, Roadster-Limo, and 39 Roadster with the Federal Government (NHTSA/DOT), making all three a “neighborhood electric vehicle” or NEV. Hence, all three vehicles are qualified for street use and may also qualify you for a Federal Income Tax Credit with IRS.
5. ACG golf cars are considered top quality. All ACG low-speed vehicles including the three casino golf cars are engineered from the ground up, with the best and completely new parts. The units are built from rugged and corrosion-proof steel or aluminum beams.
6. ACG offers prime after-sales service. An exclusive 48-month unlimited mileage Powertrain Warranty covers all 2014 models ACG golf cars – this includes the California Roadster, Roadster-Limo, and 39 Roadster. So you are guaranteed to receive a great after-sales service no matter the mileage on your vehicles.
Get your own ACG golf cars now! Drop us a line for any inquiries and concerns, and we would
be more than happy to assist you.